Monday, April 23, 2012

Rules of Attraction

I have recently been reflecting upon my own attraction, and what really sets it. I identify as pansexual, and only fall in love with personality. My sexual desires form after I've fallen for them first.

Even so, I do have certain preferences when it comes to how some one might personally identify and their own style. The best way I can possibly describe who I like are simple: metrosexual transmen, handsome women, and beautiful men.

I use vague terms only because what I find as handsome in women differs depending on what correlates with the individuals personality. Looks don't really effect me when it comes to a relationship I have.

I am not saying I don't have pure sexual attraction. If I happen to be watching a film and find some one attractive, then it can be just as likely to be sexually pleasing. But the true attraction I could ever feels towards any person(quite literally) really takes some time to simmer.

While I'm at it, I will add a few of my favorite "attractive" folks that I simply adore on here for my own entertainment.  The list goes in this order : Devandra Banhart, Laura Pergolizzi, Gotye, Daniela Sea, Lucas Silveira(of The Cliks), Johnny Depp, and Nanou of Suicide Girls.






No comments:

Post a Comment