Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sexual Beings We Be

It's something, I admit, that fascinates me. I love sex and all the facts about it. I have a passion for sexuality, but not an addiction to sex. I am always having to clarify the difference.

So I will once again clarify it here. I love that we are sexual beings, and I myself brace my sexual side. But I am no sex addict. Because addiction holds no passion and a sex addict actually likes HAVING SEX. Now, thats the big thing.

I don't like sex very often. The physical act of it with another being is something that makes me extremely out of my zone. But I love talking about the history of it, how it reflects in our culture, and the types of acts we can really do that may not involve the basic form of sex(genitals and some sort of penetration) at all.

That's why I like to focus on fetishes. People with fetishes might not even need what we would consider sex on average. Fetishes can come from people like the man from My Strange Addiction, whom loved his car. His form of sex didn't involve what we could consider sex. That is..unless your mind is open to a more spiritual side of a sexual experience.

A sexual experience is something that starts in us early. When I was younger my sexual experiences included fantasies, dreams, and taking showers with my friends without bathing suits. We were still innocent, but these little moments can effect our entire sexual being as a whole later on. We may not even realize it till much later.

I myself have fetishes that I can be "sexual" with, without having to do anything to myself. It is a purely emotional expereince that is much more powerful than the basic orgasm that we all know. Now, bringing orgasms into this. There are types of orgasms and it all has to do with the individual and how it is done. Some are stronger tha others, some have an after effect that can last hours on end. There are about 6 or 7 types that can be done for the average women.

So, the point to this? My age does not mean I do not understand sex. Just because I know about it(sometimes a hell lot more than the adults who lecture me) doesn't mean I am having it. I am no sex maniac. I am actually quite asexual physically. But my being and my soul are purely sexual at most.

The benefit to me knowing this? My career I'm heading towards is a sex therapist. I figure I should probably understand this before I head naive into the world. Plus it makes it easier on me and my future partners that I understand MYSELF. I know what to do with myself and I can therefore focus on the other persons experience in confidence.

Adults who tell me I'm too young to know this are not only frustrating, but telling me that I am not mature enough to handle the idea of it. Because their fear is that the more I know the more I will become this sex fiend.

I have always been a sexual being. That is a part of me as much as my own breathing. We all are. And what society says I "should" do at my age and my own intelligence means nothing. I am my own self, and I understand why I do what I do more than any one else who thinks they know any better.

Nothing my elders try to brainwash into me about the fact that I'm young will change that. My body is simply a tool, and my soul is what I know. Why does it matter what I do with it? If I am not harming myself in the act then they have no right to butt in. Age is a number. Intelligence is a choice that I have made for myself. By myself.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome writing and some very valid points!
    I really like how you stated that,

    "My body is simply a tool, and my soul is what I know."

    This rang so true to me. Sex is the "tool" we use to create the "ultimate creation". Life itself. Before one can even do that...they must know and love themselves. I mean really KNOW what they like, and what they do not like. Be strong in understanding their uniqueness that they contribute to this world. When this happens...well, sex is just the "icing on the cake", and the act of sex, becomes "soul connecting", and just strengthens the connection of our inner being with another human beings inner being... simply by using our "tool". Love this writing on so many levels. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Just got sick of adults telling me I'm too young to understand the concept. Needed to vent a little. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand...Venting/writing really helps me too. As for those "adults". I have a thought/perspective....As I read your comment and you stated that "I'm too young to understand the concept." It made me think of this perspective. These "adults" just have more "life experience(s)". What is totally cool about this is...Each person's "life experience" is so intriguing; at least for me it is; because each person/human being experiences things in their very own unique way and they each have their own "special take" on their experiences. So to listen to them it gives you a wonderful opportunity to investigate their "Special take" on any issue. You may find some interesting info plus you may find something that rings true to you and you can incorporate that concept into your future choices. I hope this makes sense. :) Just some thoughts for you. Look forward to more of your writings...they are awesome!!!... that is my "special take..." LOL Love you lil girl! <3

      Delete