Sunday, March 25, 2012

Men

A trivial issue here. As a pansexual, I have this big choice on who I want to associate myself with. I have no faults against men, but there is something I find in the supposed “men” of the good old USA that pertains specifically to pride.
 I hold preferences to protect my own perfectionist look on life. I look for people who naturally don’t make me want to completely go ballistic. That is where men come in, because MOST of them do exactly that. There is this term going around..something called “male privilege”, which I believe still exists. The only problem I have with it is men use it as an excuse to undermine others, and it is also being used against transmen.
I have always been a huge trans activist and quite the tranny chaser in light terms. If I ever try with a man he is more than likely an ftm. I find they have a certain understanding of life that explaining myself to a biological man would refuse to understand.
Another part of the problem is really due to my typical daddy issues. He is what I am, as much as I hate to admit. I grew up in a place where I was treated worse than dirt and men have not treated me right. Not ONE. So my irrational fear of men in any relationship besides friendship is something that makes me more anxious than it should.
 I love women, women who love other women, women who hate the world. Any type of woman is beautiful to me. It’s all about her personality that gets to me, and I’m sure as hell more leniant with women than I ever could with men. I’m stuck in the LGBT world no matter what direction I head, and I am honestly more proud than anything to say that.
I love being me, even though I have the worst outlook on life and have to criticize everything I do. I love being a butch women and I really love people. Just people who remain open minded to the possibility of anything happening to us.
That is besides the point really, as I have gone off into some tangent already. But back to my point. Men..they are trouble for me. And I don’t like trouble. Thus concluding that my likelihood of giving my all to a man is like dreaming of a happy version of me. It just ain’t gonna happen, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment